As Mike Rinder reported on his blog today, an anonymous Scientologist has threatened to inflict grave bodily injury upon him; this in addition to surveilling Mike 24/7.
When the social veneer and fake PR is stripped away, this is how the Church of Scientology and its leader David Miscavige actually behave:
|You’re an SP. Why? You are actively trying to STOP the expansion of Scientology. You claim to have a beef with COB, yet your actions seek to cut public affinity lines with Scientology in general. Get that? CUT AFFINITY LINES WITH SCIENTOLOGY IN GENERAL. What would LRH think? Rather, what DOES LRH think? Would he side with you if he was here? Reinstate you? No, Rinder. He’d cut your fuckin balls off and hang them from a tree. Something I would LOVE to do. And I mean, actually do. Unfortunately, its illegal in this country. Shut the fuck up Rinder. Shut up you fucking SP. Just shut your fucking mouth. You are being watched, 24-7. TWENTY FOUR SEVEN RINDER. TWENTY FOUR SEVEN.|
Mike Rinder’s comment:
It would seem apparent that this person is aligned with COB.
And that he (or she) is a scientologist.
And that they are anonymous.
And are making direct threats of physical harm.
So, I guess that by scientology standards, David Miscavige and his “church” are anonymous terrorists, threatening grave bodily injury and 24/7 stalking.
Except the connection to Miscavige and scientology is far more direct than the specious conclusions about Jeff Hawkins and Anderson Cooper. And I have witnessed Miscavige threatening to commit grave bodily injury and physically assaulting people, and he has certainly ordered people to be watched 24/7 many, many times.
Miscavige’s victim of terrorism card looks pretty tattered.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
PS: This has been reported to the appropriate agencies
A few items we have noted here at the Scientology Money Project:
2. The Church of Scientology can only exist if it has dishonest, violent, and unfair advantages. Said another way, the Church of Scientology is a group that engages in psycho-terrorism in an attempt to impose its fascist will upon others. The Church calls its psycho-terrorism Fair Game.
Examples of Church of Scientology psycho-terrorism include:
- Sec checks used to interrogate Scientologists under the guise of religion
- Knowledge Reports Scientologists use to report on each other
- L. Ron Hubbard’s call for Scientologists to “strike an effective blow against the enemy”
- L. Ron Hubbard’s view that Scientologists are above “wog law”
- L. Ron Hubbard’s vicious Pink Legs policy
- Imprisonment of Sea Org members in the RPF
- Imprisonment of public members in the Introspection Rundown
- The use of malicious and unconscionable contracts against Scientology’s own members
- OSA’s use of confessional folder data against current and former members
- OSA’s use of private investigators to engage in stalking, spying, intimidation against those who speak out against the Church of Scientology
- OSA’s creation of malicious and defamatory hate websites that attempt to smear those who speak out against the Church of Scientology
- OSA using its lawyers make threats against those who speak out against the Church of Scientology
The Church of Scientology’s psycho-terrorism is funded by 501(c)(3) tax exempt dollars. For this reason alone the Church of Scientology must have its tax exemption revoked by the IRS. In any case, the Church lied to the IRS to gain tax exemption.
Up close and personal, some Scientology OT’s can be vulgar. Three examples
Tom Cruise in a Rolling Stone interview: “Some people, well, if they don’t like Scientology, well, then, fuck you.” He rises from the table. “Really.” He points an angry finger at the imaginary enemy. “Fuck you.” His face reddens. “Period.” (Passion of the Cruise by Neil Strauss. Rolling Stone, August 2004)
Danny Masterson in PaperMag interview on being a Scientologist: “I haven’t had a conversation like this about my philosophy — I don’t think ever. But I love doing it and have no problem doing it. I work, I have a family and I’m a spiritual being who likes to understand why things happen in the world and want to learn more so that I can have them not affect me adversely. So if that’s weird, then, well, you can go fuck yourself.”
Former Church of Scientology international spokesman Tommy Davis in a recorded interview with the Tampa Bay Times:
The Church of Scientology is encircled. The Church has no way to break out as it is being relentlessly exposed to the light by former members, critics, the media, and the internet. To use an historical analogy:
- David Miscavige is Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus at Stalingrad.
- The Church of Scientology is the German 6th Army.
- The Church of Scientology is encircled and has no way of breaking out.
- The Church of Scientology long ago lost its ability to maneuver.
- The Church of Scientology has been reduced to desperate measures.
- The Church of Scientology is cannibalizing its own membership in order to survive
- The total forces encircling the Church of Scientology are staggering and beyond what the Church of Scientology can imagine, assess, or predict.
No amount of psycho-terrorism or Fair Game undertaken by the Church will stop the inexorable collapse of the Church of Scientology in its present form.
The Church of Scientology is being broken upon the wheel of history.