For the record, I repost this its entirety from Mark Rathbun’s blog Moving On Up a Little Higher (revised):
In plain English, here are scientology’s core religious beliefs.
1. Scientology’s sophisticated mix of pop psychology and hypnotism are firmly believed to be the only workable ‘technology’ for curing mental issues, neurosis, psychosis, physical disease, increasing awareness and intelligence, and for creating OT’s (operating thetans, L. Ron Hubbard’s version of Nietzsche’s superman or Aleister Crowley’s magician).Note: Scientology is at first presented in secular, scientific terms promising and then false reporting 100% workability. In fact scientology never achieved even the scientifically recognized 20 to 30 percent placebo effect in terms of long-term satisfaction. In order to explain away that discrepancy the less-than-placebo percentage who stick with it are led to adopt the remaining listed beliefs. The ‘technology’ evolved being carefully designed and administered so as to lead scientologists to wholeheartedly accept and live according to these beliefs.
2. Planet Earth is a prison. The vast majority of human beings – and billions of invisible other beings – are its inmates.
3. Xenu is the name of scientology’s Satan who established Earth as a prison and transported billions of beings to serve as its inmates.
4. Our continued imprisonment is assured by ‘psychs.’ ‘Psychs’ are defined as psychiatrists, psychologists, psycho-therapists, priests, ministers, and anyone else practicing in the field of the mind and spirit. Psychs were sent here from a planet called ‘Farsec.’ They are a special breed of being created and invested with the sole purpose of keeping humankind mentally imprisoned.
5. Ron Hubbard is the first to discover the above ‘truths’, and the only one to have devised a means of escaping the prison planet.
6. Navigation through the only hole in the wall consists of closely emulating Hubbard and behaving as he did when he lived.
7. Enemies, including psychs as well as anyone expressing any doubt or reservation about these beliefs, must be destroyed by any means necessary by scientologists. Such means include lying, suing, cheating, harassing, intimidating, blackmailing, smearing and by physical violence.
8. When a scientologist has expended all of his best efforts in the vain pursuit of these beliefs he is expected to ‘discard’ his body so that he may continue to pursue them without such a physical ‘impediment’.
Whether the ultimate belief, number 8 above, constitutes suicide is a wholly subjective question of religious belief.
My wife Karen de la Carriere confirmed what Mark Rathbun. Posting at ESMB, Karen wrote:
“I saw the handwritten LRH *advice* on psychiatrists and Farsec, I saw it visually and also the typewritten version when i worked at OSA INT…This was sent to Heber (Heber Jentzsch, President of the Church of Scientology International) so he could pump up rhetoric and animosity on psychiatrists at the speaking events he did.”
The “Farsec Secret” and Scientology as a Genocidal Master Race Cult offer us insights into the true nature and character of the Church of the Scientology.
L. Ron Hubbard called Scientology “a very deadly activity” and indeed it is. When considered in terms of Farsec and genocide, Hubbard’s words to Scientologists in Keeping Scientology Working (KSW) take on a chilling meaning:
“When somebody enrolls, consider he or she has joined up for the duration of the universe-never permit an “open-minded” approach. If they’re going to quit let them quit fast. If they enrolled, they’re aboard, and if they’re aboard, they’re here on the same terms as the rest of us-win or die in the attempt. Never let them be halfminded about being Scientologists.”
“The proper instruction attitude is, “You’re here so you’re a Scientologist. Now we’re going to make you into an expert auditor no matter what happens. We’d rather have you dead than incapable.”
“We’re not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn’t cute or something to do
for lack of something better.”
“The whole agonized future of this planet, every man, woman and child on it, and
your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here
and now with and in Scientology.”
“This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may
never again have another chance.”
“Remember, this is our first chance to do so in all the endless trillions of years of the
past. Don’t muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven, Eight,
Nine and Ten.”
“Do them and we’ll win.”
Categories: The Scientology Money Project
Yup, 60 years of a whack-a-doodle-psychotic-nut-job bullshit. What do ya say we clean the place up a bit and put these nutters out of business?
The problem is that there’s so many of these cults, Moonies, JW, Children of God, etc, they all use the same methodologies, except Scientology is the only one that has it’s own army/navy
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:15:46 +0000 To: email@example.com
this is the best summary I’ve seen
I would add a few things, mainly the plan for genocide of any and all critics and anyone with a low emotional tone who refuses or cannot afford processing (they don’t actually care if you can make case gain, long as you have money and keep giving it to them)
but also that they teach not just how to escape being human or on earth, but that we are all gods, and only they can show us us how to drop our human body and train us how to again be a bodyless god
marty also left out something he covered in an earlier blog post, he got xenu is satan but not that lrh is god, lord buddha, mateya, which is not confidential material, they cannot contest that, see hymn of asia the book and song
and in the confidential early ot8 document they will deny, but was covered on tony’s blog including an early ot8 who backs it up, where he says his next incarnation he’ll be a politician serving as the anti-christ
also didn’t mention their most important plan b which is you go broke way before ot8 and join staff for a billion years
then there’s the celebrity exception case where they manipulate and cater to the celebrity as a tool for pr
it’s so much like a casino, only worse
Great site Jeff.
Things sure have come a long way over the last 5 or so years.
Your interviewing and following of the subject have really helped improve the coverage of all the details.
Thanks for your excellent verbal contributions, it’s really helped.