Bond totals for Scientologists awaiting their criminal trials. This speaks to the culture of crime and the cover ups of crime within the Church of Scientology:
1. Danny Masterson: Three Counts of Felony Rape. $3,300,000 bond.
2. Dr. Dennis Nobbe: Healthcare fraud, money laundering. $200,000 bond.
3. Leo Hamel: Illegal gun sales. $250,000 bond.
4. Hanan Islam: MediCal Fraud. $250,000 bond.
5. Rizza Islam: MediCal Fraud. $100,000 bond.
6. Jeffrey Spina: Medicare Fraud. $200,000 bond.
7. Jay Spina: Medicare Fraud. $200,000 bond.
8. Kim Spina: Medicare Fraud. $100,000 bond.
* Michael Cohn: Obstruction of Justice charge related to his employment at Scientologist-owned GPB Capital. $250,000 bond.
Total: $4,500,000 in bonds for Scientologists out on bond awaiting criminal trial.
* Although Michael Cohn is not a Scientologist we include him in the total as his arrest occurred in the course of his obtaining employment at GPB Capital Holdings.
Categories: The Scientology Money Project
So much for slimeatology “ethics”
Do the crime. Do the time.