1. The preliminary criminal trial for Scientologist Danny Masterson on multiple forcible rape charges set to begin on May 18, 2021 in Los Angeles.
2. The criminal trial of Scientologist-Nation of Islam member Rizza Islam and his family members on a $3.8 million Medi-Cal fraud set to be begin on May 20, 2021 in Los Angeles.
3. Scientologist David Gentile and his two non-Scientologist conspirators Jeffry Schneider and Jeff Lash were arrested by the FBI in early February 2021 for allegedly conducting a $1.8 billion Ponzi scheme. The trio were criminally indicted on wire fraud charges and a Grand Jury investigation continues. Gentile’s private equities firm GPB Capital Holdings of New York City was the vehicle of the alleged Ponzi scheme. We predict RICO charges will be forthcoming against Gentile and his co-conspirators.
4. Scientologists and chiropractors Jeffrey and Jay Spina plead guilty in an $80 million Medicare fraud. Sentencing guidelines call for 87-120 month prison sentences for the brothers.
5. Scientologists Brent and Aimee Jones are the owners of Real Water, an alkaline bottled water product that is now the subject of an FDA-mandated national recall due to contamination. Real Water is the subject of multiple lawsuits for its products causing non-acute viral hepatitis and liver damage. In two cases, the victims of contaminated Real Water required liver transplants.
The US FDA reports that Scientologist Brent Jones and his company Real Water are not cooperating with the agency’s investigation. The FDA is therefore using its enforcement power to obtain Real Water records:
Given a lack of cooperation by the firm, FDA investigators have been unable to complete investigations at the “Real Water” Inc. facilities in Henderson, NV and Mesa, AZ and have not been provided with requested records. As a result, on March 23 and on March 25, FDA issued a Demand for Records under section 414 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
Brent Jones has placed himself in serious legal jeopardy for his refusal to cooperate with the FDA. CEO’s of other companies have been criminally charged in similar cases for noncompliance. Jones’ alleged refusal to produce records raises suspicions of a cover up or the possible tampering with, or destruction of, the evidence needed by the FDA.
The FDA report on Real Water:Real.Water.FDA.Enforcement
Categories: The Scientology Money Project