Here are links to PDF’s of the actual 990-T documents the Church of Scientology submitted to IRS. These forms irrefutably prove the $1.7 billion in assets owned by the Church of Scientology through its various religious corporations.
A 990-T must be filed when a tax-exempt organization earns unrelated business income. For example, when Flag rents out the ballroom at the Fort Harrison for a wedding.
As of 2012, the bulk of Scientology’s real estate assets were held by its three major corporations:
1. CSI: Church of Scientology International 2012 Book Value: $846,314,618
2. CST: Church of Spiritual Technology 2012 Book Value $447,192,921
3. FSO: Flag Service Organization Book Value 2012 Book Value $290,655,686
Forms after 2012 are not available. This may indicate that Scientology entities enacted a policy in 2013 to no longer engage in any activities that generate unrelated business income.
Additional Scientology tax documents show another ~$150,000,000 in Scientology book value, thus bringing the Church of Scientology’s 2012 book value to $1.7 billion dollars.
4. COS WUS: Church of Scientology WUS Book Value 2012: $45,265,237
5. FSSO: Flag Ship Service Organization Book Value 2012: $26,705,235
6. CCI: Celebrity Centre International 2012 Book Value $39,392,879
7: SBPI: Social Betterment Properties International 2008 Assets $39,573,456
8. Church of Scientology of San Diego 2013 Book Value $14,330,406
9. Narconon: Narconon 2012 990’s totaling ~$60,000,000
10. ABLE: Association For Better Living & Education Int’1 2012 receipts $7,767,910
In addition to the assets listed above — which include real estate and cash — there is thought to be $1.5 billion dollars in Scientology liquid cash in bank accounts owned or controlled by these corporations:
11. CSRT: Church of Scientology Religious Trust
13. US IAS Members Trust
14. COSRECI: Church of Scientology Religious Education College, Inc. (UK)
15. SIRT Scientology International Reserve Trust – may have been dissolved
16. SORT: Sea Org Reserves Trust
If you have any corrections or additions for this list, please post comments below or contact Jeffrey Augustine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories: The Scientology Money Project
I am not surprised as cob has been obsessed with piles of cash since he first came clawing his way up the ladder to the top of the heap. The asset list at the end is fascinating. Love the Sea Org Reserves Trust, Just the type of fund to help all those still in suffering from past RPFs & current Punishments. Thank you Jeffrey for this post. Gosh, Two Billion give or take & this prison Planet is still Not Clear! Cob you are lost at Sea & far from Land, Money you have but your map has been blown to the four winds…you will end up on the rocks because of your greed & cruelty. 🥀