A proposal submitted to Mike Godwin for his consideration: Make a “Church of Scientology” exception to Godwin’s Law.
Why? I argue that it is not incorrect to compare the nature, structure, and operations of the Church of Scientology to the Nazis. As I will show in this essay, the Church of Scientology is a multi-billion dollar transnational Master Race group which has a call for genocide embedded in the writings of L. Ron Hubbard.
Secretly operated and managed by a legally non-existent paramilitary organization called the Sea Org, the Church of Scientology finances and operates a psycho-terrorism, propaganda, and intelligence gathering agency called the Office of Special Affairs. While the Church presently lacks the means to conduct a genocide, its decades-long malicious conduct of “Fair Game” argues that it would do so if it had the means.
My request in no way trivializes the Holocaust. Indeed, my proposal for an exception to Godwin’s Law is based upon the following very serious and frightening facts concerning the Church of Scientology:
1. L. Ron Hubbard declared the Church of Scientology to be a Master Race group called Homo Novis:
[Re: “Homo Scientologicus”] : “Man had to cease to be Homo Sapiens and had to become Homo Scientologicus in order to accomplish any action that was anywhere near efficient in South Africa.” — L. Ron Hubbard, PAB 119 1 September 1957 The Big Auditing Problem
Hubbard elaborated upon his notion of Scientologists as a master race in 1965:
“HOMO NOVIS, 1. Homo man, novis, new. (BCR, p. 12) 2. a theta-animated mest body possessed of new and desirable attributes; a mest clear, a good, sane rational mest being about a skyscraper higher than Homo sapiens. (HOM, p. 40) 3. the Second Stage Release is definitely Homo novis. The person ceases to respond like Homo sapiens and has fantastic capability to learn and act. (HCOB 28 Jun 65)” — L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary
2. The Church of Scientology is a multibillion dollar transnational series of corporations that owns and operates a shadowy and malign psycho-terrorism organization called the Office of Special Affairs (OSA). OSA is an intelligence-gathering, propaganda, dirty tricks, and harassment agency The job of OSA is to silence or destroy Free Speech by threat, character assassination, and even blackmail. OSA operations target Scientology’s critics and former members. OSA typically hires retired FBI, Secret Service, and police officers to conduct covert surveillance operations and overt psycho-terrorism on its behalf.
3. L. Ron Hubbard called for a genocide against what he called Suppressive Persons, i.e those who publicly oppose the Church of Scientology. Using his own scale as a metric to judge the value of a person, Hubbard decreed that all persons who were 2.0 or lower on his scale had only two options in a Scientology World. From the pen of L. Ron Hubbard in his infamous book Science of Survival:
“The reasonable man quite ordinarily overlooks the fact that people from 2.0 down have no traffic with reason and cannot be reasoned with as one would reason with a 3.0. There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts.
The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes . The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.
Adders are safe bedmates compared to people on the lower bands of the tone scale. Not all the beauty nor the handsomeness nor artificial social value nor property can atone for the vicious damage such people do to sane men and women.
The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. It is not necessary to produce a world of clears in order to have a reasonable and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough to get their tone level above the 2.0 line — a task which, indeed, is not very great, since the amount of processing in many cases might be under fifty hours, although it might also in others be in excess of two hundred — or simply quarantining them from the society.
A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country” — Science of Survival: Prediction of Human Behavior by L. Ron Hubbard.
4. Just how many people would Scientology execute in a genocide if it ruled the world? We can make on determination based upon Hubbard’s own writings. Hubbard created and described the antisocial personality, or Suppressive Person. Hubbard said that SP’s comprised 2.5% of the global population:
“In the fields of government, police activities and mental health, to name a few, we see that it is important to be able to detect and isolate this personality type so as to protect society and individuals from the destructive consequences upon letting such have free rein to injure others. As they only comprise 20% of the population and as only 2.5% of this 20% are truly dangerous, we see that with a very small amount of effort we could considerably better the state of society.” — From HCOPL 27 Sept 1966
In a world of 6.7 billion people, Hubbard’s numbers would mean that 1,235,600,000 people (20%) have anti-social personalities. This means that Scientology would first conduct a genocide against the 2.5% of the most dangerous anti-social personalities, which would be 169,500,000 people. Hubbard deemed SP’s to be non-producers and therefore inherently inferior.
5. The Scientology term Planetary Clearing takes on a chilling meaning when considered in terms of the genocide contemplated in the Church of Scientology’s venomous ideology. L. Ron Hubbard:
“You want to know what happens when you clear everybody in that neighborhood, the only thing that [Scientology] center can become used for is a political center. Because by the time you’ve done all this, you are the government…” — L. Ron Hubbard. Taped Lecture – 9 January 1962: Future Org Trends.
“Once the world is Clear – a nation, a state, a city or a village – the Scientology-organization in the area becomes its government! And once this has taken place the only policy accepted as valid is Scientology policy.” — L. Ron Hubbard. Taped Lecture – 9 January 1962: Future Org Trends.
6. One of L. Ron Hubbard’s stated goals for the Church of Scientology is “to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology.” Reference: HCO PL 15 Aug 1960, “Department of Governmental Affairs”:
In the face of danger from government or courts, there are only two errors one can make: (a) do nothing and (b) defend. The right things to do with any threat are to (1) find out if we want to play the offered game or not (2) if not, to derail the offered game with a feint or attack upon the most vulnerable point which can be disclosed in the enemy ranks (3) make enough threat or clamor to cause the enemy to quail (4) don’t try to get any money out of it (5) make every attack by us also sell Scientology and (6) win. If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace. Peace is bought with an exchange of advantage, so make the advantage and then settle. Don’t ever defend. Always attack. Don’t ever do nothing. Unexpected attacks in the rear of the enemy’s front ranks work best.
The goal of the department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high-level ability to control and in its absence by low-level ability to overwhelm. Introvert such agencies. Control such agencies. Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins.
7. What judges have said about the Church of Scientology.
8. The malicious contracts the Church of Scientology uses to legally cripple its own members.
9. The “Kidnap Contract” the Church of Scientology makes its own members sign.
10. Like the Nazis, the Church of Scientology has opposed freedom of speech and freedom of the press since its inception. Recently, the Church unleashed a multimillion dollar campaign attacking HBO’s Going Clear and Alex Gibney. Past efforts have seen the Church stop the publication of critical books in the UK. The Church even stopped the broadcast of South Park episode 912 in England. The Church filed a $416,000,000 lawsuit against Time Magazine in 1991 over Richard Behar’s seminal article Scientology: The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power. The Church viciously attacked the early internet and got take downs of dozens of critical websites.
11. Like Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Maoist China, or contemporary North Korea, the Church of Scientology has an internal policing apparatus. Supervised by Sea Org Captain David Miscavige’s Religious Technology Center (RTC) acting in concert with OSA, Scientology’s internal policing includes brutal interrogations called “sec checks” and a culture of snitching. Scientologists must write Knowledge Reports (KR’s) on each other and submit these to OSA. The goal of Scientology’s internal policing is to create milieu control and thought stopping in its members, i.e. fearful Scientologists become their own jailers. Scientologists will not read critical information (entheta) online and will “disconnect” from family or friends who are critical of the Church.
12. The Church of Scientology runs a series of gulags, or prisons, for Sea Org members called the RPF. This prison system consists of forced heavy manual labor, extensive interrogations, and sleep deprivation. The RPF is designed to break down Sea Org members and reduce them to mindless and compliant slaves. The Church is able to engage in this atrocious human rights abuse by calling it “religious rehabilitation” and having Sea Org members sign contracts stating they are doing the RPF on a voluntary basis. RPF’ers are guarded 24/7 to prevent their escape. The brutal labor in the RPF is disturbingly reminiscent of the Nazi’s sign over the gate of Auschwitz:
13. The Church of Scientology calls for the destruction of Psychiatry and Psychology as one its key goals. Specifically, the Church works to get psychiatrists arrested and imprisoned and to get psychiatric drugs outlawed. The Church of Scientology seeks a monopoly on the field of mental health and thus argues that Scientology is the only workable answer to humanity’s problems. The Church of Scientology’s attacks on mental health are ideological and based, in part, upon L. Ron’s Hubbard’s hatred of the 1950’s US Psychiatric establishment that rejected Dianetics as pseudoscience.
14. The Church of Scientology uses its IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt status as both a sword and shield to attack its enemies while fending off charges of human trafficking, slave labor; the financial rape of its members; its system of unconscionable contracts: forced abortions; and the breaking up of families by its toxic policy of Disconnection.
Mr. Godwin, for the foregoing reasons and more, I am requesting that you consider making a “Church of Scientology” exception to Godwin’s Law when proper context and references are cited in online discussions.
Categories: The Scientology Money Project