Here are PDF’s of the actual 990-T documents the Church of Scientology submitted to IRS. These forms irrefutably prove the $1,503,163,225.30 figure for the Church of Scientology shown in HBO’s Going Clear:
Additional Scientology tax documents show another ~$150,000,000 in Scientology book value, thus bringing the Church of Scientology’s 2012 book value to $1.7 billion dollars.
9. Narconon: Narconon 2012 990’s totaling ~$60,000,000
In addition to the assets listed above — which include real estate and cash — there is thought to be $1.5 billion dollars in Scientology liquid cash in bank accounts owned or controlled by these corporations:
11. CSRT: Church of Scientology Religious Trust
13. US IAS Members Trust
14. COSRECI: Church of Scientology Religious Education College, Inc. (UK)
15. SIRT Scientology International Reserve Trust – may have been dissolved
16. SORT: Sea Org Reserves Trust
If you have any corrections or additions for this list, please post comments below or contact Jeffrey Augustine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories: The Scientology Money Project